Sunday, November 1, 2020

Trying Something New ...

8 years ago I had no idea how to make quilt.  I am a sloppy note taker but a speedy typist.  I figured a blog was the fastest and neatest way to keep track of what I was doing.   Ye Olde Sweatshop has changed over time into a more tutorial style format which is really fun.  I get emails. questions and receive pictures of quilts from readers which makes this whole shared experience the best.

To evolve with this newer direction, I will post pictures & explanations about the blocks I am working on before the finished quilt.  This will provide shorter blog posts that are not over packed with information.  I am so glad my poor memory resulted in a way to share & help ... best of all,  it's awesome to see what you guys are up to as well.  Ruth  

3 comments:

  1. Oh Boy, I love tutorials. They give me the courage to try something new. I love your Old Mill Path quilt. I have the template--now I need to give it a try. I'll look forward to hearing from you. Maxine R. qbym@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need tutorials. Yours have been very helpful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete